Terms & Conditions
Bag4Flight (also referred to as "us" and "we" in these terms) provides access to www.Bag4Flight.com and other affiliated websites (the "website" or "websites") and sells products to you subject to the conditions set out on this page. Our aim is to provide the very best customer service that we can.
1. Despatch - Goods should be despatched within three business days of ordering. If an item is out of stock and we are unable to despatch within five business days, we will advise you by email as soon as possible after receipt of your order and offer you a full refund or partial shipment of your order.
2. Returns - Should any item you purchase from this site fail to meet your complete approval (which we are always sad to hear!) we always recommend you contact us first before making a return to us, and hopefully we can help resolve any concerns you may have. But if after contacting us you still feel that any item you purchase from this site fails to meet your complete approval, please return it to us in original condition within 7 days of receipt and we will give you a full refund of the item's cost, excluding those postage costs you pay to return the item to us. PLEASE NOTE - we cannot accept returns of items that have been used. No refund will be provided in such instances. This is entirely at the discretion of Bag4Flight and its affiliates.
3. Pricing and availability - While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the pricing and availability information on the website, there may be occasions when these are not up to date and we reserve the right to change them without notice. Postage is calculated according to value of the order and the destination. We try to ensure that this is current and accurate for the destination but reserve the right to amend if necessary.
4. Currency - Please note that prices shown in currencies other than GBP are indicative values based on exchange rates that are updated weekly. All transactions on the website are processed in GBP.
5. Customs - When ordering goods for delivery outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of the importing country and for paying all applicable customs duties, taxes and import charges.
6. Your Account - If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner. Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the 'my account' area of the website. Bag4Flight reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
7. Your Conduct - You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be impaired in any way. Neither may you cause it to be changed or modified in any way. If we perceive there to be any action or behaviour we deem inappropriate or likely to cause offence or damage to other users or the website on your part as a user of our website, Bag4Flight reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion.
8. Losses - Bag4Flight will not be responsible for any loss or claim against you arising from the use of this website or in respect to the purchase or use of any goods hereunder.
9. Governing Law and Jurisdiction - These conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
10. Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions - We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Conditions at any time.
11. Liability in Respect of Usage of Bag4Flight Products - Please note that Bag4Flight will not accept liability in the event of any loss or claim against you arising from your usage of any product purchased or received from us. Please remember to use your Bag4Flight products appropriately and responsibly in all circumstances to avoid damage to your product and to avoid additional charges or claims against you by third parties, such as airlines. Your use of a Bag4Flight is entirely at your own risk and you must ensure at all times its proper usage. We recommend that a Bag4Flight should not be excessively loaded and that the maximum weight a Bag4Flight should carry is 10kg. When filling the Bag4Flight before travel we recommend that you ensure that the Bag4Flight is not bulging at the sides, as this may cause the dimensions to exceed the hand luggage allowance of your chosen airline.
12. Flammability - Please note that any Bag4Flight product should for safety reasons be kept away from flames and sources of heat at all times. Bag4Flight make no guarantee on the flammability of the material that we use and we urge caution when exposing the Bag4Flight near to naked flames. We do not accept liability in cases of damage or loss due to situations involving fire / heat sources and the Bag4Flight.